Director of Development Services
Town of Greater Napanee
The Town of Greater Napanee seeks a contemporary manager with a successful track record to provide strategic leadership and general management within the Development Services division. Reporting to the General Manager of Infrastructure Services, you will be responsible for overseeing the municipality’s land use planning, development control and building services activities. You will foster efficiencies, effectiveness and a solid customer service approach.
- Accountable for plans, policies and programs associated with land-use planning, development and building processes, including adherence to the Planning Act, Building Code and relevant legislation
- Work in a team environment with other Managers in Infrastructure Services Dept. to prepare and present recommendations to Council
- The development and administration of annual budget
- Responsible for staff supervision, development and workload oversight within Development Services division
- Oversee the creation and implementation of an ongoing consultative process with the Development Sector
- Formal post-secondary education in a planning, structural engineering or a related discipline
- Solid management experience in a municipal setting preferred
- Valid Class G Driver’s Licence
- The Town has an excellent employer paid benefit package, enviable working conditions and a dedicated Staff and Council committed to Greater Napanee realizing its full potential.
- This position is a non-union, management position with a 2017 job rate of $96,000, based on a 35 hour work week.
Please submit your resume in confidence by noon Dec. 4, 2017 marked File #27-2017 to Raymond D. Callery, CAO, Town of Greater Napanee, P.O. Box 97, Napanee, ON K7R 3L4 or email@example.com
The Town of Greater Napanee is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.