Placemaking Support Analyst (30 month contract)
Town of Innisfil
In all we do, we have the freedom to be our best self, belong, excel….
We want you to join us as a member of our collaborative and forward thinking Placemaking team comprised of the Planning, Engineering and Community Development Standards service areas! Working in a cross-functional and customer focused environment, you will support the Placemaking Team Managers as we move forward to grow, connect and sustain our community.
- Intrinsically motivated and proactive with exceptional time management skills, you will provide professional support to assist with meeting the day to day objectives of the team.
- Working within our newly adopted Accelerated Delivery Pathway model, you will gain expert proficiency at tools such as our IPO meeting model and provide efficient calendar management, coordination of meetings with internal and external stakeholders, preparation of reports and presentations, and assist with budget and special projects as assigned.
- You will foster positive relationships as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and commit to timely follow-up on concerns/inquiries.
- We are seeking a dynamic driven self-starter who thrives in an environment of innovation, is adaptable to our growing, changing municipality and wants to make an impact on our corporation and the community.
- Your Community College diploma in Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related discipline is complimented by your previous experience in a similar role providing support and office management support to a fast paced team.
- Experience managing competing and time sensitive priorities, attention to detail and excellent communication skills will underpin your success in the role.
- A valid Class "G" driver's license in good standing and a reliable vehicle to use on corporate business is considered an asset.
- The ability to work under pressure to accommodate deadlines and/or peak workloads, and attend evening and weekend meetings/events is required.
To learn more about the Town of Innisfil and to apply, please visit innisfil.ca/employment. Closing date is Monday, February 27, 2017.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information will be used to determine eligibility for potential employment and is pursuant to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Accommodations for persons with disabilities will be provided, on request, to support candidate participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources.