City of Thorold
The City of Thorold, located in the Niagara Region, has an opening for a Project Manager, reporting to the Manager of Public Works & Community Services. This position is responsible to provide leadership and management of the planning, design, implementation and construction of linear municipal infrastructure and support the municipalities Drinking Water Quality Management System.
The City of Thorold invites you to submit your resume if you have:
- A degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or equivalent.Consideration will be given to candidates with an advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- 4 years’ experience in a diverse public works and/or engineering consulting environment;
- Registered as a P. Eng. with Professional Engineers Ontario/registration as C.E.T. with Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with AutoCAD, topographic surveys, engineering design, contract administration and construction management of municipal infrastructure projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, project/time management, analytical, communication and supervisory skills to represent the Corporation and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
Click Here for a Complete Job Description.
A job description for this position is available on the City’s website at www.thorold.com. No Phone Calls Please.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume to Donna Delvecchio, City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, January 5, 2018. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the City will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for employment assessment purposes.